Work with Reason.
Happy people do great work
We are a people-first business.
If you enjoy your work you can do amazing things. Our mission is to create a place for people to do their best work. At Reason everyone's opinions are vital, people are nurtured not managed and you present and own the work you do.
You’re not here to do a job alone - we’re here to help each other. Communication and collaboration are key to all you’ll do.
You’ll get to work with a diverse range of clients to keep things exciting. Everyone having a great day, every day is our goal.
We challenge the status quo and go outside of convention. We do this through our creativity, curiosity and our desire to find the best solution - to the biggest or smallest problems.. We don’t take the first ‘obvious’ answer, we identify and communicate alternatives with integrity & honesty.
We create experiences for people first It’s at the heart of our work and how we work with each other. We are passionate about doing the right thing and the impact we have in the world.
We make businesses better through partnership. We build long-term and committed relationships based on honesty and understanding. We know the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and seek opportunities to build better solutions together.
We never rest. We learn from our shit (good and bad). We take time to react and regularly ask how did I/we do so that we can improve
We are comfortable to be ourselves. We fall in love with the problems we solve and things we make. Fun brings passion and passion brings fun. After all, happy people do their best work
Our vision for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are striving to create an environment where everyone can be themselves and is valued for who they are. We know diverse teams help us make better products and services and actively hire for cultural growth, welcoming and embracing people of all identities, stories and backgrounds. We are thoughtful, listen carefully and work hard to be inclusive of all people.
While we are moving in the right direction, we know there are things we have to improve. We are humble enough to recognise that pursuing this requires regular reflection, moments of personal challenge and discomfort and continuous improvement of our policies, practises and initiatives.
The bottom line is this - Reason is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives, and we strive to contribute towards a more open and fair society.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join us, If you can't see a role below that fits you, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s it like to work at Reason?
We like to think we’re open and friendly. We aim for relaxed professionalism in our studio. Collaboration is an integral part of who we are as a company.
What you'll get:
A fair reward for your effort
- Benchmarked salary & 8% pension contribution
- Annual profit share
Time off to disconnect, relax & care for your family
- 25 days paid time off (full time equivalent) & bank holidays
- Extra 10 days paid holiday (full time equivalent) every 3 years
- Enhanced parental compensation packages
Investment in your personal learning & development
- Personal development budget to use for training & conferences
- Regular company-wide training
- Book purchases
- Regular team & company meetings to give you visibility across all the work we do
Contribution to your health and wellness
- Significant wellness budget
- Social events to help you bond with your team
- Independent Employee Assistance Programme to help out with issues including mental health, money, HR
The right tools to do your job
- Standing desk, headphones, input devices, software licenses - do we even need to mention this?
- Annual technology budget you can use to experiment with new kit
Other nice things
- a personal development plan
- space for collaboration and meeting pods for quietly joining remote/hybrid meetings
- a pet-friendly & bike-friendly office
- two huge roof terraces (for when it gets sunny)
- fully-stocked company kitchen (request your favourite snacks!)
Want to apply?
Email email@example.com with a short cover letter and your CV, telling us what type of role you are interested in.